What is unique about NutraLab Canada is that we provide a one-stop-service for all your needs.
We provide full services from raw materials to finished products:
• Supply of Raw Materials
• Custom Branding and graphic Design
• Product Formulation
• Bottling and Labeling
• Regulatory Submission
• International Documentation
• Small to Large Batch Production
• Powdering, Blending & Mixing
• Formulation & Product Development
• Hard 2-piece Capsule Filling
• Softgels (Liquid and Oil)
• Liquid Extraction and Filling
• High Efficiency Intelligent Film Coating
• Solid Dosage Bottling and Labeling
• Blister Packaging
• Analytical Testing
• Microbiology Lab
• Export Documentation
NutraLab Canada specializes in the most popular and commonly
used dosage forms of the natural health supplements industry.
Please see below to view detailed information on each dosage form.
Softgels have a gelatin or gelatin-like shell, surrounding a gel or liquid interior. They most commonly come in round or oblong shapes.
Easy to swallow
Available with enteric coating
Masks unpleasant flavours and odours
Protects best against contamination
Capsules are similar to softgels, as in they have an outside shell and an interior substance. Capsules have a hard shell (gelatin or vegetable), and either contain powders, dry ingredients, or liquids.
Most versatile product
Available in vegetarian and vegan formulas
Liquid filled capsules available (upon request)
Tablets are a physically harder dosage form compared to softgels and capsules. The exterior and interior of a tablet are the same.
1. Chewables – popular for children and adults alike, chewable tablets are meant to be chewed before consumption.
2. Effervescents – designed to be dissolved in a liquid prior to consumption.
3. Film-coated – the standard tablet, film-coated tablets are smoothed out and coated to ease swallowing and extend
4. Enteric-coated – designed for delivery in the intestines, rather than the stomach.
Most popular product
Can customize to any shape and colour
Liquid supplements are a great way to ease the administration of supplements. Liquid supplements are available in the following types:
1. Pure Liquids
2. Liquids with some dissolved solids
4. Oral drops
• Heat filling available – no preservatives required
• Excellent option to add to drinks and smoothies
• Easy to administer to infants and children
Powder preparations are solid, loose, dry particles of varying degrees of fineness.
1. Bulk Powders – most popular for sports nutrition enthusiasts
2. Divided Powders – used for single dose preparations, most often served in a sachet.
• Easy and quick additions to health care regiments
• Dissolves quickly into any beverage
• Can be sprinkled directly onto food
• Little to no taste when mixed with food or drink
NutraLab Canada Ltd. recognizes that packaging and branding are just as important as the quality of the ingredients in each supplement. NutraLab is equipped with multiple packaging lines to suit your many needs. Our branding specialists are also available at all times to design labels, boxes as well as whole product branding exclusive to you and your product, meeting all NPN regulations and needs.
Bottles are the most popular supplement packaging. With filling and labeling done on premises, NutraLab’s bottling services are efficient and convenient.
1. PET – various colours and sizes available
2. HDPE – white and opaque
3. Glass bottles – twist cap or dropper
Can customize size, shape and lid for all bottle types
Waterproof and light resistant
Blister packs are convenient and easy to use. Each pocket separates out doses easily and effectively. As each supplement is individually packaged, blister packs ensure product protection against moisture and gas. This means a longer shelf life and maximum efficacy.
Cost effective – various sizes and/or multiples are available
Blister packs increase compliance with dosing schedules and help to ensure that your product is effective.
Child resistant and senior-friendly solutions are available.
Sachets are a great way to separate out dosages for ease of use. Popular for single dose powders or pairing of multiple supplements at once.
• Up to 6 different pills per sachet
• Can fill with pills, powder or liquid
• Perfect as samples or as pre-measured dosage packages.